Thursday 23 January 2014

Walking up a storm

Hi all, well things have been traveling great and best of all I am feeling fine.

I am shocked at the recovery times after my workouts. My supplements are doing there job great.

I have been taking long walks at night working my self up to a point were i can do a jog or a intermittent walk/jog situation but taking it easy for the first week or so, see how I pull up.
The walks are good in so many ways, gets me out and thinking of the day and week to come.
Quiet a therapeutic solution.My old runners have had there day I think, lots of rolling not so much support. Time for a n up grade me thinks.
With nothing else at me like TV or other out side influences it's great time to process, clears the mind.

Who new exercise was were I would find my universal oneness haha
to find ones self you need to lose ones self

Well that's me for today, bed time nite all and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment