Saturday 22 February 2014

The Results Are In

So I thought I would be writing this much sooner than this.

It amazes me how you can get caught up with life and how the days fly by.

It was my intention to do a weight in on the 14th of Feb and that day has come and gone!

Not to worry as my lose as in body weight lose is a subjective thing.
My focus has always been on getting to optimal health not hitting a number.
 The numbers for me will only ever be just that, just a number.
It does not defined me or define my potential.

Tomorrow we are off to south Australia to visit some dear friends and I thought I  would get this done and put it out there before we go.

OK so here we go.

For those that don't remember  my start weight 20.01.2014...........................165.9Kg


 








Weight as of 22.02.2014.............................. 147.2Kg

    Wow 18.7Kg in just over a month!

After stepping off the scales I really did not know what to say, think.
I have not been that low since um.......... well I don't remember so it must have been ages.so happy right now :)







1 comment: