Monday 13 January 2014

New Beginnings

Hi and Welcome to my blog.

Today marks the beginning of my journey to better health.

The subject of health for me has never been a subject that I have been very happy discussing with anyone really and I'm sure I am not alone in thinking this way.

My hopes for this blog are simple, I want to take control of my health, I wish to show that I can do this and that in letting the world know what I am doing maybe it will help or at least educate others as to how they could make a change in their life to and better their health.

Now please don't get me wrong, this is not going to be a transformation of a guy 170 kg to a ripped muscle bound guy, no I think not.
I just want to get to a place of optimal health, simple as that... 

For those that know me I have been overweight for almost all my life and this year I am making a change, this year I'm going to try something new.

On this blog I'm going to be very forthcoming with my journey and my results.
I will be showing my past and present results as a tide marker along my journey.

I will share what I'm doing and how I feel as I do it.

I guess this will be my journal.
As well as showing you my healthier self,  I will share the foods and tips that have helped me alone my way.

So sit back and feel free to to comment as long as you are nice, no room for negativity in my world.



No comments:

Post a Comment